July 12, 2011
Parking permits for the fall 2011 semester may be purchased online starting at noon on Monday, June 6, 2011. To receive a $25 discount on the price of your parking permit, purchase your permit online by noon on Friday, July 15, 2011.
Cost of fall 2011 semester parking permits purchased by noon, Friday, July 15, 2011 (per semester cost):
- Freshman/Sophomore resident students (Green Road Annex): $150
- Junior/Senior resident students (on campus): $150
- Commuter (on campus): $150
- Freshman commuter (BP lot): $150
- Evening (3 p.m. to 3 a.m. on campus): $60
Cost of fall 2011 semester parking permits purchased after noon Friday, July 15, 2011 (per semester cost):
- Freshman/Sophomore resident students (Green Road Annex): $175
- Junior/Senior resident students (on campus): $175
- Commuter (on campus): $175
- Freshman commuter (BP lot): $175
- Evening (3 p.m. to 3 a.m. on campus): $85
Student parking permit acquisition process:
- Monday, June 6: permits available to purchase online.
- Friday, July 15: discount pricing ends.
- Monday, August 8 through Friday, August 26: permits available for pick up in the Campus Safety Services Office. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Monday, August 29 through Friday, September 2: resident, off-campus, and commuter permits may be picked up for the Mailroom in the Administration Building. The Mailroom’s hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Evening students will pick up permits at the Campus Safety Services Office during the following hours: Monday, Tuesday, and Friday, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Wednesday and Thursday, 9 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, September 2: all permanent parking permits must be purchased and affixed to vehicle.
All students must park in their assigned lot beginning the first day of classes. There is no “open parking” that week.
Log in to BannerWeb to apply for your parking permit. Please use the following steps to purchase your permit:
- Have a valid credit card/debit card and all vehicle identification information on hand prior to entering the web site. Parking permits can be purchased only using a debit or credit card (make sure the credit card on hand is valid). The vehicle information you will need is: license plate number and state, the make, model, color and year of the vehicle you are registering.
- When you have your credit/debit card and your vehicle identification information on hand select “Enter Secure Area.”
- Enter your Banner Number and Pin then click Log In.
- The next Banner screen will welcome you and list several different options with the last one being Parking Permit. Select “Parking Permit” which will bring you to “MyParking at John Carroll University.”
- On the left side of the page select “Apply for a Permit” and proceed through the process.
- Once you have chosen from the list of available permits and have filled in all vehicle identification information you will arrive at a page that says “Pay now with credit card.”
- The screen will say “Pay By Credit Card” – You will now leave the MyParking site at John Carroll University and be taken to Authorize.net to pay by credit card. Complete the credit/debit card process as you would any other web based credit/debit card purchase process. When you are finished, you will be returned to MyParking so that you can print out your temporary parking permit.
- Print the Temporary Permit. The top portion of the permit will be displayed on the driver side of the front dashboard. Students who purchased commuter, non- resident, or evening permits must bring the bottom portion with them when picking up their permanent permit from the parking office Room #14 in the basement of the Rec Plex.
- If unable to print the temporary permit, please try from another printer and computer.