October 13, 2011
There will be a few changes to the parking rules and regulations for Fall Break. The changes are as follows:
- The Belvoir entrance will open at 5 p.m. on Thursday, October 13.
- The weekend “open parking” will be in effect starting at 5 p.m., Thursday, October 13. Permit restrictions are not enforced but all other parking rules are in effect.
- With the home football game on Saturday, October 15, all vehicles must be removed from the Belvoir Lot by 11 p.m. Friday, October 14.
- The shuttle vans to the Green Road Annex and Target parking areas will operate during normal hours – 7 a.m. to 12:30 a.m. Thursday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Friday, and 5 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. Sunday.
- There will be no “Loop Shuttle” service this weekend.