February 1, 2012
Celebrate African American History Month with JCU Dining! Enjoy specialty entrees at lunch in the Dining Hall today!
These entrees include:
- Pizza: four cheese pizza
- Grill: grilled pig ear sandwich and hushpuppies
- Comfort: BBQ ribs, mac and cheese, collard greens, and cornbread
- Deli: chicken salad and coleslaw
- International: fried smoked bologna
- Vegetarian: Hoppin’ John
- Center Stage: shrimp and grits
- Soup: ham and bean
- Dessert: pecan pie squares and sweet potato pie
We hope to see you there!