February 21, 2012
Celebrate Mardi Gras with JCU Dining!
Come to dinner tonight and enjoy these specialty Mardi Gras entrees!
- International: Shrimp Po Boys (Sauteed cajun shrimp served on french bread with tomatoes)
- Grill: Boudin Balls (Cajun pork sausage mixed with rice, rolled up and deep fried served with remoulade)
- Comfort: Jambalaya, Dirty Rice, Maquechoux, and Smothered Cabbage
- Vegetarian: Vegetarian Etouffee (Rich & spicy vegetarian stew served over rice)
- Center Stage: Crawfish Boil (Crawfish boiled with corn and potatoes)
- Pizza: Adoulle sausage, pineapple, and green peppers
- Dessert: King Cake (Colorful braided Danish pastry, laced with cinnamon)
We hope to see you there!