May 25, 2012
Parking permits for the fall 2012 semester are available for purchase beginning at noon on Monday, June 4. For a $25 discount, purchase and pay for your permit online between noon Monday, June 4, and 5 p.m. on Friday, August 10. And new this year, you also have the option to purchase a permit for the full academic year!
Visit the Parking at JCU website for a breakdown of permit types and fees.
Student parking permit timeline:
- Monday, June 4, at noon: permits available to purchase online.
- Friday, August 10, at 5 p.m.: discount pricing ends.
- Monday, August 13, to Friday, August 24: permits available to pick up in the Campus Safety Services Office during the following hours – Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Monday, August 27, to Friday, August 31, permits ordered and paid for by Friday, August 24, may be picked up from the Mail Room in the Administration Building (residents, off-campus, and commuter permit holders) during the following hours, Monday to Friday – 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Evening permit holders will pick up permits at the Campus Safety Services Office during the following hours – Monday, Tuesday, Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Wednesday and Thursday, 9 a.m. to 7:15 p.m.
- Friday, August 31: all permanent parking permits must be purchased and affixed to your vehicle.
To purchase your permit visit the Parking at JCU website.