December 6, 2012
Class of 1979
Activities: American Marketing Association
Current Profession: Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing and Co-Founder of Quez Media Marketing
- I serve on four boards: American Diabetes Association, Plexus, Northern Ohio Minority Supplier Development Council, and JCU’s Cleveland Alumni Chapter.
- CREW- Cleveland Roundtable of Entreprenerial Woman, co-founder.
- Toastmasters- Competent Communicator Certification.
- American Diabetes Association Excellence in Execution Award Recipient.
- My company, Quez Media Marketing, is also a recipient of many awards.
Favorite Spot On Campus: Loved the Business School, spent many hours at the Library and of course, the beautiful Chapel and Quad!
Advice: Always give 150% in everything you do, get involved in organizations, your community and take advantage of the many internships that are available.