March 18, 2013
Come to the Center for Digital Media’s Lunch & Learn in Grasselli Room 300 (The Electronic Classroom) on Wednesday, March 20, at noon and learn how to:
- Record a video on the fly using a webcam and have it seamlessly added to a Blackboard course.
- Add captions and other basic enhancements to a video.
- Add a YouTube video to a course using Blackboard’s YouTube Mashup tool.
- Add one of your own videos (or a video downloaded from YouTube) to a course using the ShareStream Pick-n-Play and Mashup tools.
- Make it easy for students to upload video projects using the ShareStream Media Assignment Tool.
Registration: Space is limited so please register with Cathy Quick (formerly Zehe) at extension 4261 or email@example.com at your earliest convenience.
Questions? Contact Jay Tarby, Ph.D., at extension 1703 or firstname.lastname@example.org.