April 17, 2013
Join us for “The Power of Music & Alzheimer’s Disease,” the 23rd annual Alzheimer’s disease educational event at JCU, today, Wednesday, April 17, at 7 p.m. in the Donahue Auditorium of Dolan Center for Science and Technology.
The event will feature
- A presentation by DeForia Lane, Ph.D., MT-BC, director of music therapy at University Hospitals Case Medical Center’s Seidman Cancer Center.
- Excerpts from the film “Alive Inside.”
- The Inaugural Concert of the Intergenerational Choir.
This event is free and open to the public and all are welcome. It is co-sponsored by:
- Alzheimer’s Association – Cleveland Area Chapter
- The Department of Sociology and Criminology at John Carroll University
- The JCU Aging Studies Program
- The Department of Liturgical Music and Musical Arts at John Carroll University