August 7, 2013 STAFF

Undergraduate renewals for van certification

Undergraduate student drivers who are already van certified and driving our University vans on campus for various departments need to have their new MVRs processed for the coming 2013-2014 school year. Please send students to the Office of Student Activities (201 LSC – above the Bookstore) to fill out the appropriate paperwork. They will also need to bring their driver’s license with them.

Students will have until Monday, Sept. 30, to have current paperwork on file to be able to drive. Students will not be allowed to drive without a new MVR on file. Please contact Janet Paradise at 216.397.4288 with questions.