September 27, 2013
College of Arts and Sciences juniors, please join us at one of our annual meetings:
- Tuesday, Oct. 1, from 2-3 p.m. in the Jardine Room.
- Thursday, Oct. 3, from 2-3 p.m. in the Jardine Room.
- Monday, Oct. 7, from 2-3 p.m. in the Jardine Room.
Our guest presenters will be addressing the following topics:
- Is there value in work experience? Learn more about internships or practicums and how to incorporate them in your plan of study.
- Is it too late to add a minor or concentration or change my major? What if I am undeclared or between two majors? Learn how to use degree evaluations to understand your remaining academic requirements for your major, minor, or concentrations and graduation.
- Is my career path requiring an additional degree? Learn how to prepare for graduate studies or professional school. Learn more about the 5th year program at John Carroll.
- Learn about the many opportunities offered by the Center for Global Studies and the Center for Service and Social Action for your educational plans.