November 13, 2013
John Carroll University will co-host The Sixth Annual Government Career Day on Thursday, Nov. 14, from 9 a.m.-2 p.m. in the Grand Ballroom of the Cleveland State University Student Center.
All students are encouraged to attend! Shuttles will available for transportation to and from Cleveland State University.
To sign up for transportation, call 216.397.4237 by Tuesday, Nov. 12!
The shuttle schedule is as follows:
- Depart at 9 a.m. from JCU RecPlex
- Arrive at CSU at 9:30 a.m.
- Leave from CSU at 10:30 a.m.
- Return to JCU at 11 a.m.
- Depart at 11 a.m. from JCU RecPlex
- Arrive at CSU at 11:30 a.m.
- Leave from CSU at 12:30 p.m.
- Return to JCU at 1 p.m.
The day’s schedule of events:
- 9 a.m.-2 p.m. – Open tabling with agencies
- 9:30 a.m. – Find a job with Cuyahoga County
- 10:45 a.m. – Work for the State of Ohio – Learn how!
- 12:15 p.m. – Keynote Speaker U.S. Marshall, Peter Elliott, discusses working for the Federal Government and how to navigate www.usajobs.gov.
- 1:30 p.m. – Information Session with the U.S Department of State, Diplomat in Residence
This event is free to attend. Visit www.csucareerfair.com to view attending agencies.