January 13, 2014
- Get your flu shot!
- Frequent hand washing (especially prior to eating)
- Get adequate rest (6-8 hours/night)
- Healthy diet (avoid alcohol and smoking)
- Stay away from sick people
- Keep hands away from face/mouth
- Body and head aches
- Sore throat
- Cough and congestion
- Extreme fatigue
- Increase fluids (no alcohol and caffeine)
- Visit the Student Health Center for evaluation, treatment and free over-the-counter medication
Seek immediate medical care if having difficulty breathing, unable to reduce fever, there is an increase in head pain or confusion.
Any questions or concerns, call or visit the Health Center (mobile unit, Pacelli parking lot) at 216.397.4349.
Click here to take the flu IQ test.