February 3, 2014
Kick off Black History month in Schott Dining Hall on Monday, Feb. 3, during lunch.
Menu items for the meal include:
- Candy yam pizza
- Grilled chicken liver skewers with onion gravy
- Fried chicken and mac and cheese
- Fried catfish sandwich and creamy coleslaw
- Fried okra over black eye peas
- Salmon patties with remoulade sauce
- Roasted vegetable and kidney bean salad
- Oxtail stew
- Banana pudding
Lunch begins at 11 a.m. and all are welcome to join! Any questions or concerns, please feel free to call the Dining Services Office at 216.397.4552!