Jesuit Day of Service 2015 will be the 11th year students, faculty, staff and alumni have joined together with organizations in the Cleveland area for a spring cleanup. In 2014, over 700 people from 10 Jesuit Institutions lived out the Jesuit mission of service to others by participating in community cleanup projects throughout Cleveland.
In order for this year’s Jesuit Day of Service on April 25 to be as successful, we are seeking energetic, hard-working student leaders.
What is expected of a Student Leader?
* Participate in an informational meeting
* Assist with organizing work plans and visit with site leader
* Tool and supply packing on April 23
* Leading group on April 25; leading reflection at the conclusion of the day
* Assisting with clean up
What skills or attributes are important for Student Coordinators?
* A strong commitment to the John Carroll mission
* Commitment to fulfilling the expectations of a Student Leader
* Ability to lead a group that could include JCU students, faculty, alums and community members in a manner that is inviting and engaging
* Willingness to work hard and have fun!
To apply, visit: https://johncarrolluniversity.wufoo.com/forms/jesuit-day-of-service-2015-student-leader-form/
Applications are due TOMORROW – Friday, February 27.
For more information, contact Maryellen Callanan at firstname.lastname@example.org.