Please apply now if you intend to graduate in Fall 2016 (January 2017), Spring 2017 (May 2017), or Summer 2017 (August 2017).
**Your major, minor and concentration should be correct before you submit the application. You can only submit the application once.**
• Log onto BannerWeb
• Select the Academics tab
• Click on Student Records link
• Click on “Application for Graduation for Undergraduate Students Only” to open the application
• Follow the directions to complete and submit the application
You must have senior status with 83 hours or more to access the application. You can run a degree evaluation to check the completion status of your degree requirements.
• The IT Help Desk at 216.397.3005 for BannerWeb and technical questions,
• The Registrar’s Office at 216.397.4395 for general Graduation Application questions, or
• the Academic Advising Office at 216.397.4211, your academic advisor, or your major department for degree completion questions.