Get involved in service, meet new friends, explore Cleveland, and make a difference! We have a great new line-up of service opportunities for you. Are you involved in a student organization, fraternity, sorority or sports team that has a community service requirement? If so, sign up for Fall 2017 voluntary weekly service! Registration is available until tomorrow, September 14th at 5:00 pm. Examples of the weekly service opportunities still available include:
• Building Hope in the City afterschool program: Tuesdays or Wednesdays from 3:45 – 6:30 pm
• Cleveland Sight Center Adult GED class: Wednesdays from 9:40 – 11:50 am
• Jewish Federation of Cleveland 6th Grade Book Club at Bolton Elementary: Tuesdays from 10:15 am – 12:15 pm
• Jewish Federation of Cleveland Tutoring at Miles Park Elementary: Thursdays from 9:30 – 11:30 am
• Lutheran Metropolitan Ministry Adult Job Club: Fridays from 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
• Plus much more – explore your options today!
To sign up, follow the steps below:
• Claim your GivePulse account! Check your inbox for an email about our service registration platform GivePulse. You should find this email by searching for the subject line “Welcome Back! Important Service Registration Info” and follow the prompts in the email. You only need to do this once.
• Log in to your account and click this link: https://givepul.se/a9hu1 navigate to “events” tab to find service activities and scroll down to explore your options.
• Click on the calendar icon to search by day and time.
• Click Register, and on the next page, read the waivers and check the boxes to agree. Then hit “continue” to confirm your registration.
• You will receive an email from CSSA confirming your service registration details.
Having trouble registering and searching in GivePulse? Contact us at email@example.com or stop by our office in AD-32 for assistance.