The 8-Day Silent Retreat will be held January 7-14, 2018 at the Jesuit Retreat House (35 minutes from campus). This retreat is open to all students and is a unique opportunity to deepen your prayer life and relationship with God. John Carroll is the only Catholic university in the country to offer an 8-Day Silent Retreat for undergraduate students.
All interested students must attend an information session where they will receive more information on how to register for the retreat. Info sessions will be held in Campus Ministry’s Schell Conference Room at the following times:
– Wednesday, Oct. 25th, 2:00pm
– Wednesday, Oct. 25th, 5:00pm
– Thursday, Oct. 26th, 3:30pm
– Friday, Oct. 27th, 3:15pm
– Sunday, Oct. 29th, 10:05pm (following 9:00pm mass)
Please contact Andy Costigan (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.