January 18, 2018 STU

Changes for undeclared student advisor and interest

Students submit on-line forms for changes in non-declared student advisor and/or academic interest (not a declared major). These links can be found on the Academic Advising web pages under Resources for Students.

To change a non-major advisor or undeclared academic interest, a student should submit the following on line form(s):

Request for Advisor Change – Undeclared Students: http://sites.jcu.edu/advising/change-of-academic-advisor/

Update Academic Interests/Intended Major/Minor – for students who have not declared a major – Note: this is not the form to declare a major, minor or concentration: https://johncarrolluniversity.wufoo.com/forms/change-of-academic-interests-form/