The Enrollment Office is looking for students who are proud to be members of the John Carroll community! Blue Streak Ambassadors will have the opportunity to:
• Communicate with prospective students who share the same high school or area of study.
• Assist with on-campus visit programs such as the Class of 2024 Celebration, open houses, blue streak preview days, personalized visits, summer cookouts and more!
• Participate in off-campus opportunities such as high school visits, college fairs, accepted student dinners, and other events.
Blue Streak Ambassadors will not only be helping the Enrollment Office with these engaging opportunities. They will also have the chance to see what a future as a paid employee in the office can be like.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to showcase your John Carroll spirit, please come to one of the informational meetings listed below:
• September 19th at 3:30 pm — Rodman Hall Conference Room A
• September 20th at 3:30 pm — Rodman Hall Conference Room A
Let us know of your interest by completing the form linked here:
Send any questions to:
Assistant Director of Enrollment