Instructors can create online assignments for students to submit their assignments through Canvas. Online assignments in Canvas can be used to challenge students’ understanding and help assess competency by using a variety of media and yet are easy to grade using Canvas Rubrics and the Speedgrader.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
* Set up online submissions that can be quickly graded using Rubrics in the SpeedGrader
* Grade online as well as student work submitted “on-paper”
* Create assignment groups
* Create differentiated assignments for sections
* Set up peer reviews
* Assess submissions with moderated grading and multiple reviewers
* Enable and configure Turnitin to automatically check student submissions for plagiarism
Space is limited to the first 20 registrations! Register here => https://forms.gle/ivzfzGfs8gaJH6HZ7
Audience: Faculty & Staff
Date: October 16th, 2019 from 02:00 pm to 03:00 pm
Place: SB118 in the Boler College of Business
Instructor: Jay Tarby
ITS Training October Schedule: jcu.edu/its/training
For all other inquiries, please email email@example.com or call 216-397-1719.