All undergraduate students are invited to participate in the 2020 ideaLab Contest. Pitch your Big Idea for a chance to win over $5,000 in prize money. JCU has traditionally fared well at this competition which involves teams from 10 area schools.
Last year we had a First Place win and a People’s Choice win!
• ideaLabs is for undergraduate students.
• Teams can consist of 1-5 students.
• The concept/idea must be new and must have been developed on or after January 1, 2019.
• Teams pitch their ideas to a team of friendly judges.
• Thur, March 12, ideaLab Workshop (optional). Get feedback on your idea and how to present your idea from local entrepreneur mentors, 3-5pm LI-100 (Creativity Classroom)
• Fri, March 201, 5pm – Students/Teams need to fill out an application and submit a paper to Tom Bonda
• Mon, March 23 – Finalists will be notified
• Thur, March 26, 2 pm, LSC conference room – JCU Local Competition | Top 2 teams win $500 & compete at Regional Finals
• Thur, April 2, 3-9 pm, Case Western – Regional Finals | Compete against teams from other schools. Top prize is $5,000.
For more information and to submit your paper, contact Tom Bonda, Director LaunchNET, (firstname.lastname@example.org | 216-397-1605).