Any plans for the summer?
Have you considered starting a SIDE HUSTLE ?
Do you currently have a SIDE HUSTLE ?
side hustle noun [ sahyd hush-uh ] (also side gig)
a piece of work or a job that you get paid for doing in addition to doing your main job or studies
SIDE HUSTLES are
– low risk to start
– help you earn extra income
– build valuable skills to strengthen your resume.
You are invited to participate in ☀ EEC Side Hustle Summer 2020 ☀
a pilot program for college students offering workshops, coaching, and access to micro-grants to help get your side hustle started, or grow the side hustle you already have going.
· All sessions are virtual.
· Up to 60 participants will receive a $50 – $250 micro-grant to get started or build on a side hustle.
· The program concludes in August with a final virtual showcase for additional prizes.
RSVP to the Info session on June 3rd, 2020 at 4 pm using this link:
For more information,
contact Jackie Schmidt, Director, Entrepreneurship Minor at JCU
(email@example.com | 216-397-4242)
or visit www.eecohio.org
sponsored by JCU Entrepreneurship, The Entrepreneurship Education Consortium, & funded by the Burton D.