August 25, 2014
Fall 2014 Parking Reminders
- A valid temporary parking permit or a JCU hangtag permit (with current validation sticker) will be required for parking on campus the first week of classes. Temporary permits must be turned in for the permanent hangtag permit by Friday, Sept. 5.
- Information regarding the pick-up of your paid JCU Parking Permit can be found on the Parking website. All permits need to be applied and paid for on Banner Web.
- For those students parking at Green Road, the shuttle from JCU to the Green Road Annex will begin service on Monday, Sept. 1, at 5 p.m. All Green Road permit holders will need to have their cars at Green Road by Tuesday, Sept. 2, at 7 a.m.
- Please note that reconstruction of Belvoir Boulevard has eliminated parking between Washington and Carroll Boulevard.
- Parking Rules and Regulations will be enforced during the first week of classes.