The Student Union Programming Board is taking applications now for the January 2015 term. If you know of a student who might be interested in gaining valuable student leadership and work experience, please pass this information on to them!
Here are some of the details:
• Starting SPRING 2015, the structure of SUPB Executive Board includes NEW POSITIONS and a STIPEND.
• Help plan, promote, and implement events for the JCU community.
• Great for communications and business majors, looking for some “real world” experience.
• Applications available at this site: sites.jcu.edu/supb or in the Office of Student Activities.
• Application deadline is November 24, 2014.
• For more information and detailed position descriptions click sites.jcu.edu/supb.