The Student Union Programming Board is taking applications now for the January 2015 term. If you or someone you know might be interested in gaining valuable student leadership and work experience, please consider this great opportunity!
Here are some of the details:
• Starting SPRING 2015, the structure of SUPB Executive Board includes NEW POSITIONS and a STIPEND.
• Help plan, promote, and implement events for the JCU community.
• Great for communications and business majors, looking for some “real world” experience.
• Applications available at this site: sites.jcu.edu/supb or in the Office of Student Activities.
• Application deadline is November 24, 2014.
• For more information and detailed position descriptions click sites.jcu.edu/supb.