February 18, 2015 STAFF

New Carroll Card ID

Beginning with the Fall 2014 semester, the entire University was recarded. Your old ID card is “NO LONGER VALID” and will not be accepted on campus. Stop by The Carroll Card Office and pick up your new ID card.
For further information, contact The Carroll Card Office at extension 4961.