The Career Assistant (CA) Internship is for full-time sophomore, junior or senior undergrads at John Carroll University. CA interns serve in a professional leadership role to meet with students coming to the Career Center for information and assistance. This is a full school year internship in which students will work 8 hours a week at the Career Center. Interns will be trained and involved in program development and management, marketing and event planning. The internship will enable students to specialize in areas of interest to them and develop outreach programs.
Perks of the Position:
• Flexible schedule with 8 hours a week of commitment
• Work right on campus!
• $8.50/ hour pay
• Great resume booster for any career path
• Opportunities for substantial personal career development
• Go to http://sites.jcu.edu/careercenter/2015/02/09/intern-at-the-jcu-career-center
• Print off the application
• Return application with resume by 3:30 p.m. on Friday, February 25 at the Center for Career Services