The Human Resources Department is pleased to present the Administrative Professional Forum. This professional development and networking roundtable is intended for non-supervisory employees.
The Administrative Professionals Forum will take place on Monday, August 10 from 9-11 a.m. in the LSC Conference Room. This meeting will be the first in an ongoing series that will focus on the needs of non-supervisory administrative professional staff. The initial meeting will include the following:
• Brief update on the 2015 HR Initiatives
• Summary of findings from Administrative Assistants focus groups that were facilitated by Peggy Finucane, Ph.D.
• Discussion of the most utilized software programs and technology training needs reported by the administrative professionals
• Training on how to utilize the online Atomic Learning software training program
• Facilitated open discussion regarding future forums.
The forum will also be a great opportunity for Administrative Professionals to network with others and leverage experiences within the JCU community.
Please see the agenda for specific details of the session.