August 28, 2015 STU

Remember Your Carroll Card

Don’t forget as you get ready to move back on campus that you will need your Carroll Card for access to the residence halls, eating on campus, after hours access to the library, use of the recreation facilities, and identification. If you misplaced or damaged your Carroll Card over the summer or feel that your card is not working correctly, please see the Carroll Card office for a replacement card. There is a $50 replacement fee for Carroll Cards.
The Carroll Card Office will be open the following times during Move-In Weekend

Friday – 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday – 10:00a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Sunday – 10a.m. to 2:00 p.m.

The Carroll Card Office is located in Room 12 of the Administration Building (Garden Level) near Einstein Bagels.