March 16, 2016 FAC/STAFF

Summer Aid and Faculty/Staff

If you have an eligible dependent or spouse interested in taking Summer classes at JCU, you must complete the summer aid application. Completed applications can be given to an Enrollment Services Counselor (Rodman Hall room 205 or 206) or to Susan (

The application can be found at and click on the financial aid link.

If your son/daugther are attending another university and interested in taking summer classes here, then please complete the following:

If you have not previously submitted the Waiver for Dependents and Spouses, then you must do this first to check their eligibility.

Please email Susan at with any questions.