The 2017 Graduation Application will be available on BannerWeb starting this Friday, April 1.
Please apply now if you intend to graduate in Fall 2016 (January 2017), Spring 2017 (May 2017), or Summer 2017 (August 2017).
• Log onto BannerWeb
• Select the Academics tab
• Click on Student Records link
• Click on “Application for Graduation for Undergraduate Students Only” to open the application and follow the directions to complete and submit the application
Your major, minor and concentration should be correct before you submit the application. You can only submit the application once.
You must have senior status with 83 hours or more to access the application. You can run a degree evaluation to check your completion of your degree requirements.
Questions or Concerns? Check with
• The IT Help Desk at 216.397.3005 for BannerWeb and technical questions,
• The Registrar’s Office at 216.397.4395 for general Graduation Application questions, or
• the Academic Advising Office at 216.397.4211, your academic advisor or your major department for degree completion questions.