July 14, 2016
If you haven’t already viewed the Center for Service and Social Action’s Spring/Summer newsletter, visit http://sites.jcu.edu/service/pages/news/ and read it now.
Inside this issue you will find articles including:
- CSSA highlights, facts, figures, and updates from spring 2016.
- Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Richard Clark
- A Recap of the 360° Tour of Cleveland
- Operation Hydration: Flint Michigan
- JCU Students Welcome Creighton Students
- CSSA Student Leadership Team
- Catholic Relief Services Student Ambassadors
- International Jesuit Social Ministry Conference: Crossing Borders, Finding New Ways
- Community Partner Spotlight: YouthAbility Exposes JCU Students to Individuals with Disabilities
- Recognizing the 2016 Service Award Winners
- “Now What?” Workshop