Please apply NOW if you intend to graduate after completing the Fall 2016 (January 2017), Spring 2017 (May 2017), or Summer 2017 (August 2017) semesters. The deadline to submit the application to graduate any time during 2017 is September 20. The application will still be available after September 20, but students who apply after the deadline will be charged a $25 late fee.
Your major, minor, and concentration must be correct before you submit the application. You can only submit the application once. If you are a double (or triple) major, you will submit the application once for your primary major program.
• Log onto BannerWeb
• Select the Academics tab
• Click on Student Records link
• Click on “Application for Graduation for Undergraduate Students Only” to open the application
• Follow the directions to complete and submit the application
You must have senior status with 83 hours or more to access the application. You can run a degree evaluation to check the completion status of your degree requirements.
• The IT Help Desk at (216) 397-3005 for BannerWeb and technical questions,
• The Registrar’s Office at (216) 397-4395 for general Graduation Application questions, or
• the Academic Advising Office at (216) 397-4211, your academic advisor, or your major department for degree completion questions.