October 19, 2016 FAC/STAFF

Charitable Gifts to the University

A friendly reminder that any and all contributions to benefit John Carroll University, our students, any academic or administrative department or athletics, or student organizations should be processed through Advancement Services directly. We record the gift, deposit it into the appropriate account, send the donor an acknowledgement and tax receipt. Please send us the check, any correspondence enclosed, and the envelope it came in. Please do not deposit the donation via cashiers. If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Pat Harris, Executive Director of Advancement Services, at 216.397.4344 or via email at plharris@jcu.edu. Thank you very much!