October 26, 2016
The 8-Day Silent Retreat will be held January 8-15, 2017 at the Jesuit Retreat House in Parma, Ohio. The retreat is open to students of all faith and spiritual backgrounds and is an opportunity to pause from life’s busy schedule, reflect on your journey, deepen your understanding of Ignatian spirituality, and grow in your relationship with God.
Six information sessions will be offered at the following days and times:
- Wednesday, October 26: 2 p.m. (Schell Conference Room)
- Wednesday, October 26: 5 p.m. (Schell Conference Room)
- Thursday, October 27: 3:30 p.m. (Schell Conference Room)
- Friday, October 28: 3:15 p.m. (Schell Conference Room)
- Sunday, October 30: 7 p.m. (Schell Conference Room)
- Monday, October 31: 11:30-1 p.m. (Schott Dining Hall, salad bar side)
All students interested in the retreat must attend an information session. For more information, please view the retreat website.
Questions? Contact Andy Costigan, campus minister: email@example.com