February 27, 2017
The final Teach for America application deadline is Friday, March 3.
Start your application: www.teachforamerica.org/apply
See the impact you can have as a teacher:
- An overview of our organization (2 min video)
- Our mission in a nutshell (2 min video)
The Basics and Benefits of Teach For America:
- All academic majors and backgrounds accepted
- Select your regional placement (not random assignment) from our 53 communities
- Teach any grade level (pre-K through 12) and subject, including ELL and SpEd
- Salary ranges from $24,000-$55,000 a year with health insurance and retirement benefits
- Americorps Education Award of $11,550 and loan deferment/forbearance
- Option to earn your certification and/or Masters in Education/teaching
- Graduate school and employer partnerships for alumni to continue their leadership and impact
- DACA recipients are eligible to apply.
The final application deadline for the 2017 corps (Seniors) and next deadline for the 2018 corps (for 2018 graduates) is Friday, March 3, 2017.
For additional information, explore our website www.teachforamerica.org as well as our youtube channel: www.youtube.com/teachforamerica or contact Chrystal Gaither at email@example.com.