The Center for Digital Media is offering an Introduction to the Kaltura Video App for Canvas on Tuesday, March 14, Noon – 12:50 p.m., in Grasselli Library.
With the Kaltura Video App for Canvas, teachers, students, and staff can easily view, record, manage, edit, transcode, and deliver high-quality video that is visible on any device, at any time. Video is a proven way to increase engagement and creativity, foster a sense of community, and improve learning outcomes. The Kaltura Video App allows you to seamlessly add video to your Canvas courses to enable video assignments, lecture capture, flipped classrooms, and more!
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
– Upload existing media from their computer
– Manage videos by private library or course galleries
– Edit with in-system tools such as clipping, chaptering, and managing thumbnails
– Add videos to the course gallery, assignments, and pages
– Create an interactive video quiz
Visit the CDM website to learn more/register: http://sites.jcu.edu/cdm