Midterm grades are due in the Registrar’s Office by Wednesday, October 18, at 3 p.m.
Please note the following:
1) Grades of A through F are to be assigned to all FIRST YEAR UNDERGRADUATES as well as students on Academic Warning or Academic Probation. The web grade list will have a YES in the GRADE REQUIRED column for students who MUST receive a midterm grade. Midterm grades are also required for all other undergraduate and graduate students earning a grade of C- or lower. NOTE: Grades of C- and D+ are not valid for Graduate students.
2) Students who have withdrawn from your class after the first week of the semester should not appear on your grade list, and a W will automatically be assigned during final grading.
3) If there are students who appear on your grade list but have stopped attending your class, they have not properly withdrawn. Please submit a grade of WF for those students on the midterm grade form. NOTE: Please maintain a record of the last date of attendance for those students. You will be required to submit the WF grade and the last date of attendance when final grades are submitted.
4) For 0 credit hour labs, enter a grade of SA (satisfactory) or grades of C- or lower, as appropriate.
5) Please contact the Registrar’s Office at ext. 1659 with any questions.