August 22, 2018
JCU Student Move-In Parking Reminders
In order to facilitate a smooth and welcoming Move-in Day for our new first-year class on Wednesday, August 22, the following changes in campus parking are being put in place:
- Tuesday, August 21, at 5 p.m. to Wednesday, August 22, at 3 p.m. we are asking students, faculty, and staff not park on:
- Auxiliary Drive from Rodman Hall to Murphy Hall
- Main Drive from Bernet to Belvoir on the South side
- In the Belvoir Lot
These areas will be closed at 5 p.m. on August 21 for move-in.
- On Sunday, August 19, JCUPD will begin to capture parking in preparation of changing traffic patterns on Wednesday, August 22. As these spaces are blocked off – PLEASE DO NOT MOVE THE CONES AND PARK. Any vehicles found in these areas on the morning of Wednesday, August 22, will be relocated at the owner’s expense.
- Belvoir Road will be closed between Washington and Carroll Blvd from 7:30 a.m. until 3 p.m. on Wednesday, August 22, for those moving into Campion. Vehicles not displaying a “First-year move-in” mirror tag will be ticketed and/or towed. Please enter and exit campus only through the Carroll Boulevard gates.
Please refer to the campus map to see the areas described. Thank you for the cooperation in welcoming the Class of 2022.
The JCU Police Department