Join the Departments of Political Science and Philosophy on their summer 2019 trip to London! You may register for any of these three courses in order to participate:
– PO 337 Comparative Health Policy (3 credit hours)
– PL 311 Business Ethics (3 credit hours)
– PL 316 Bioethics (3 credit hours)
The program lasts from May 20 until June 12. During that time, you will study subjects such as corporate social responsibility, health care policy, and ethical issues in science and health professions at Regent’s University London. During your free time, you will have the opportunity to explore London as well as travel to Oxford, Dover, and Stonehenge.
For more information on this great opportunity, come to one of our information sessions:
– Tuesday, October 30, at 5 p.m. in OC 26
– Wednesday, October 31, at 5 p.m. in OC 26