Throughout February, faculty and staff record their minutes of movement to determine which Jesuit institution is the most active. At the heart of this friendly competition is an opportunity to connect with your colleagues, bond with other AJCU schools, and start the year off right by moving in February, one of the coldest months of the year.
WAYS TO WIN:
• The university that tracks the highest number of minutes wins the trophy for the year!
• The university that averages the most number of minutes per participant
• The region ( i.e. group of universities) with the most minutes
HOW TO LOG MINUTES:
• Starting February 1st, visit www.gomovechallenge.org
• Click Log in/register on the top menu bar. Log your email and password
• In the ‘log my workout’ box, select the type of activity, add a description, the number of minutes and the date, or a date range for logging multiple days
• Click the ‘log it’ button when finished
• Minutes will not be accepted after the challenge ends.
• Users can delete minutes that were entered in error
Upon entering and logging your minutes, you will be automatically entered to win one of the following prizes based on the number of minutes you move for the month:
• Level 1: (800 -1199 mins) 10 people will win: Your choice of JCU Fit gym bag or Tote with water bottle
• Level 2: (1200 -1599 mins) 5 people will win: Vortex rechargeable personal mixer
• Level 3: (1600 + mins) 3 people will win: TRX training system