Sign up today for weekly service in the community! It’s a great way to get involved, meet people, and make a difference. Students tell us it is often the highlight of their week.
Choose from a wide range of weekly service opportunities including tutoring children, leading activities in after care programs, mentoring high school students, engaging in fun activities with senior citizens, assisting refugees in getting settled, engaging with people with disabilities, getting to know those experiencing homelessness, and more. Explore your options!
Act fast! Spots fill up quickly Registration is open Wednesday, September 11th through Friday, September 13th. Transportation is provided unless otherwise noted.
To explore and register for a weekly service opportunity, go to jcu.givepulse.com
1. Login with your Canvas username and password
2. Scroll down to Events, and click on the calendar icon (next to the list icon and globe icon)
3. To see all weekly service opportunities, go to the week of September 29 – October 5
4. Click on an activity to learn more (open activities appear in blue)
5. To secure your spot, click Register — Continue — and Finish
We’re here to help! Email email@example.com, call 216-397-4698, or stop by the Center for Service and Social Action office in Room AD-32, across from Einstien’s Bagels for more information or with any questions.