Learn the art of creating and producing distinctive educational audio pieces. Using a desktop, laptop, and mobile devices as well as phones. Please bring some headphones for this hour session, to practice hands-on recording and editing to develop your own audio files, for educational purposes, or podcasts. The process to personalize your recordings has become easier and presents a huge opportunity for instructors, students, journalists, marketers, as well as communication professionals, to connect with audiences via the audio medium.
You will learn:
* The importance of writing scripts for audio.
* Presentation and announcing skills that engage your audience.
* Adding music to your audio productions.
* How to choose the right equipment for your podcasts.
* Editing tips like a professional using Adobe Audition and other production tools.
* Set up a 1-1 recording session for Canvas integration
Workshop Level: Beginner
Space is limited to the first 5 registrations! Register here => https://forms.gle/RGTRwMe86LN6Sx637
Audience: Faculty & Staff
Date: October 9th, 2019 from 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Place: Room 13 in O’Malley Center Ground Level
Instructor: Mike MacDonald
For any IT training inquiries, please contact Chetan Kapoor at 216-397-1719 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.