Instructure has released a redesigned Gradebook for Canvas with many new features. JCU instructors currently have the option of using either the current grade book or the new Gradebook. Beginning with the Spring 2020 semester, however, the new Canvas Gradebook will be enabled by default in all JCU courses and the legacy Canvas Gradebook will no longer be available.
This workshop will prepare instructors to begin using the new Canvas Gradebook. Upon successful completion of this session, participants will be able to:
* Enable the new Gradebook in their Canvas courses
* Use the key features that are exclusive to the new Gradebook
* Employ the extra functionality that the new Gradebook adds to the features of the current Gradebook
* Identify where functions of the current Gradebook have been moved or involve changed icons
* Compare how the instructors’ view of the Gradebook differs from the student perspective
Workshop Level: Intermediate
Space is limited to the first 20 registrations! Register here => https://forms.gle/LDqLH9UMw7ctnDyX6
Audience: Faculty & Staff
Date: November 21st, 2019 from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm
Place: SB118 in the Boler College of Business
Instructor: Jay Tarby
For any IT training inquiries, please contact Chetan Kapoor at 216-397-1719 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.