Have you received a parking ticket this semester? If so, you may have one ticket waived by donating food items for an annual community holiday meal organized by JCU Dining staff.
Please choose at least five (5) items from the list below to donate, bring them to the Parking Office, and have your ticket forgiven!
• Gravy Mix (6 oz. +) • Stuffing Mix (12 oz. +)
• Canned Corn (30 oz. +) • Canned Green Beans (30 oz. +)
• Cranberry Sauce (24 oz. +) • Dry Pasta (32 oz. +)
• Marinara Sauce (24 oz. +) • To-Go Boxes (8 in., 12 count)
• Paper Plates (10 in., heavy duty, 50 count)
• Instant Potatoes (24 oz. +)
Donations will be accepted from Monday, December 2nd – Friday, December 13th between 9:00am and 5:00pm at the Parking Office. Questions? Contact Robby Quinn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A joint project by Arrupe Scholar Robby Quinn & JCUPD.