Registration is now open for One-Time Service Opportunities! Many different types of opportunities are available and include:
* Serving dinner at the 2100 Lakeside Men’s Shelter
* Participating in game night with teens and young adults with developmental disabilities
* Assisting with the mobile food pantry at the Stephanie Tubbs Jones Health Center
* Helping out with registration at Legal Aid Law Clinics
Sign up with a friend and explore your options! To register:
* Click this link: https://jcu.givepulse.com/group/128732-One-Time-Service-Opportunities
* Log in using your JCU credentials
* Scroll down to explore the list. You can also use the calendar icon.
* Click “Register” and on the next page, read waivers and check the boxes to agree. Then hit “continue” to confirm your registration.
* You will receive an email immediately from GivePulse confirming your service registration was successful.
If you need assistance, email email@example.com or stop by the CSSA office in AD-32.