Be a part of this historic moment! Calling all John Carroll students, faculty, staff, alumni, and incoming first year students. Register at tinyurl.com/t4w2get to learn about how we will come together in solidarity to serve our community in new and creative ways!
Participate in this unique opportunity with Blue Streaks far and wide through daily challenges such as:
• Record yourself reading a favorite children’s book
• Write a letter to someone experiencing social isolation
• Advocate on a community issue with a local representative
• Share a message on what makes you feel connected to your community
• Participate in a virtual food drive
• Watch a quick video from our community partners
We will provide all the details you need to engage with the community and your JWOS team in a whole new way!
How it works
Register now with your name and email tinyurl.com/t4w2get
Before Day 1, you will receive an introductory email with the schedule for the week.
From Monday, April 20 through Saturday April 25, you will receive daily emails containing activities and challenges.
Participate in as many or as few activities and challenges as you want. Share your activities with us on social media and online.
On Saturday, April 25, we will celebrate our communities and our collective action.