The JCU AmeriCorps Corps for Rural and Urban Success and Health is now accepting applications for the 2020-2021 year.
– A recent or soon-to-be graduate looking for a year-long, full-time opportunity?
– A medical school prospect?
– Ready to serve high-school students in both urban & rural settings?
– Able to lead and influence meaningful change in the sphere of community health?
– Interested in the healthcare or education field?
Then apply to be a JCU AmeriCorps Members and receive the following benefits:
– A living allowance of up to $14,279 (depending on full or part-time status)
– A Segal Education Award for future educational expenses or current student loans.
– Ohio Board of Nursing certification as a Community Health Worker.
– A chance to make a difference in the community.
These positions are going fast so apply now if you are interested. To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have Questions? Please call or email Anita Iveljic at 440-278-0557 or email@example.com.