In response to the shift to online learning in light of COVID-19, and to support faculty in engaged teaching and learning a hybrid flexible model, CSSA has created a new robust web portal with a curated menu of resources and tools arranged by key topic areas.
Resources organized by focused topic areas include:
· Implementing a HyFlex teaching Model
· Principles for Effective Online Teaching
· Effective Assessment Tools and Strategies
· Pedagogy: Resources for Engaged Student-Centered Learning
· Experiential Learning and Virtual Community Engagement
· Inclusive Teaching and Learning
· Disruption and Innovation in Higher Education
· Links to JCU workshops, webinars, videos on hy-flex teaching and learning
Faculty are welcome to suggest and add resources to the site. It is a work in progress. Resources and tools from across campus including those from ITS and CDM have been included to provide integrated one-stop access.