October is National Cybersecurity Awareness Month, and Information Technology Services invites you to become safer and more cyber-secure by attending the Cybersecurity Awareness Training.
The cybersecurity awareness training is designed to provide you with:
* A better understanding of information risks
* Tips for developing departmental procedures that effectively protect information
* Services that the IT Team can provide to help
* Information about the techniques used to attack personal computer systems
* Things to do to protect computers and mobile devices both at work and at home
Click here to register => https://forms.gle/BBxMEv72zG4WHGJT9
Audience: Students, Faculty & Staff
Date: Tuesday, October 27 10:00am – 11:00am
Place: Via Zoom
Instructor: James Spitznagel & Chetan Kapoor
For any IT training inquiries, please contact Chetan Kapoor at 216-397-1719 or email at email@example.com.